Monday 18 June 2012

London part I


1) London Eye (and a lamppost...) 2) Tower Bridge 3) Lots of M&Ms! (I'm left) 4) Piccadilly Circus 5) On London Eye (I'm third from left) 6) London Eye by night 7) Big Ben by night

On the first day, we did a boattrip on the Thames for some sightseeiing. Our guide on that boat was just genious: "Here are the safety measures: when you're on top of the boat, you just jump off and I'll throw you a life jacket. If it doesn't match with your clothes, you just throw it back to me." He had lots of jokes about London, but I only remembered this one. After the boattrip, we went to Leicester Square where lots of musicals take place. We found a M&M store which was just a-ma-zing! The second day, we went shopping on Oxford Street. I didn't buy lots of stuff, but I'll post my new things asap. We also went to Piccadilly Circus after the shopping on Oxford Street and in the evening we had a ride on the London Eye which was great too. Definitely want to go back once, it's a great city!

Love, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! =)